Monday 21 March 2011

Free Thank You's

Every single day, so often I thank life, a situation or someone (that I know or don't). I take just a few seconds, each time that something great happens, to send out my gratefulness. Depending on what I am doing at that precise moment, where and with who I am, I will just close my eyes, join my hands up to my front or to my heart, whatever feels good. And I cherish this special thing or someone in silent for a few second. And sometime I say it out loud (more likely when I am alone or with a pretty good friend).

By the way, I am sure that every human does it, in some way, don't you think? No matter whom he/she may be. But maybe they simply aren't always doing it consciously, so maybe not putting some intentions out to accompany the thoughts... I like to think that even the toughest people are, at times, really grateful for something. And then something great can happen... or not.

To me, one of the most important lessons is when we come to the faculty to recognise the moments and the reasons when we are truly grateful (or at the opposite, when we are really mad at something, 'cuz then we can recognise some patterns and put efforts to change them), and when we come to realise the real power of the intentions that we put into this world. THIS is a powerful learning.

I was thinking to all of this yesterday night while I was coming back home, as I was also reviewing in my little head the amazing weekend that I just had, and realising how numerous have been the moments where I've been this much happy and grateful. Then I though... why not sharing some of these moments with everyone? Yes! Let's create a new series of posts! Let's be grateful together, my friends: Free thank you's!

And my first one goes out like this:

THANK YOU LIFE, FOR PLACING SUCH BEAUTIFUL SOULS ON MY WAY, AND FOR GIVING ME THE FACULTY TO RECOGNIZE THEM. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS NEW AWAKENING YOU HAVE GRANTED ME WITH!

Wow! It feels so good to share it! Try it! If you feel like so, I invite you to share your Thank You's! How are we gonna call this series? The Gratitude Moment Of The Week? Share your thoughts, and everything else that feels good! ;)

NAMASTE
... AND AN AWESOME DAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment