Tuesday 23 March 2010

The awareness

Two years ago, after a trip to Costa Rica, I realized that I wasn’t happy at all with my whole life. I felt like I was not on the right path. I realized that I was consuming too much, that I was too much a materialist. So I took a decision that made everybody mad around me, but which was the best thing I could do for myself. I quit the suburban house and the long-term relationship, the person with whom I was fiancee. Mommy had to forget about being a grand mother for now… - Well, my brother finally changed things by having a wonderful little girl, whom I am crazy about! – Thus, I took a new turn, and moved in the big city of Montreal, where I slowly started to change my habits.

I adopted more green behaviours, I took some living food classes and quit smoking, I began to listen to myself, and I overcame a chronic tiredness. Yaay! Sometimes it’s good to go against the will of the others… no matter how difficult it can be!

Stand up for the real you!
MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment