Tuesday 23 March 2010

My reasons why...

Then, now that you have the overview (ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTS), here is the main reason why I decided to start my blog - it's not that I HAVE to give reasons, but that I WANT to.

So, it goes like this...
Many of my close friends have perceived lately that I was living some big - some huge - changes... And you know what? I assume myself, and I am not ashamed to share them, I even feel a great joy in it, because it makes me push my ideas much further, which of course is very beneficial! And, who knows, maybe my shares will inspire others, like those of others inspired me lately, and which led me to this beautiful path where I am walking on since then, and where I feel so light.

So, welcome everyboby!
ALL INSPIRED,
Marie-Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment