Sunday 24 October 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, SuperForest!!

Those who read SuperForest can probably recognize some traits of A Commitment To Shine that are directly inspired from this first blog, which is my favorite daily reading. You all can imagine that I couldn’t even think not to take part of this wonderful project of creating a video reflecting its fundamental values and its positive influence in this wonderful world! In only two weeks, the idea for this project came out, 56 people from all around the world have jumped in (reciting portions of the Humanifesto –if you haven’t yet, you really should read this great document, translated in 19 languages!) and this most superforesty video has been produced and came out so wonderfully! AWESOME! Watch this out y’all!



Since I got to know this positivity blog, I stopped reading newspaper and watching TV. This doesn’t mean that I don’t care, don’t get me wrong: it’s totally the opposite! Where I’ve changed my point of view is here:

Reading newspapers and watching TV was bringing me to focus on the bad actions/news happening everywhere. Thus, I came to realize that, by focusing on it, I was only amplifying and feeding the general depressive state coming out of it. We don’t NEED to know WHICH bad actions/news are actually happening in WHICH part of the world to be conscious that some are happening at anytime. And I think that where we can change our very own output into all of this is by feeding ourselves with uplifting and very positive things/info AND TO THROW IT BACK INTO THE UNIVERSE (this is way much more effective than panicking, that's for sure!). Being uplifting with positivism makes us vibrating higher, which has only good effects on ourselves, on others surrounding us and on the whole planet, be assured. And this is where SuperForest interferes.

SuperForest inspires me. SuperForest uplifts me. SuperForest makes me smile and gives me some more reasons to be grateful for each day. SuperForest speaks to my heart, and my heart resounds in the universe.

Back to seven months ago, I used to think that my very little person didn’t have any valuable power in this so wide world. I used to sadden me at the fact (I thought) I couldn’t change anything to some sad situations, and since I am very sensible to so many things, every day I was easily able to find something to be frustrated about!

But then Jason Mraz’s music resounded to my heart. Intrigued, I wanted to know more about. And I discovered a whole universe of positivity. I discovered SuperForest. Now opened to it, only some tiny unexpected experiments occuring into my life have been enough to wake me up to something else, and to realize the role we all have, each and everyone. EVERYTHING took another sense. My life is in perpetual changing since then, and everyday is a new occasion to make a difference and to join my small but VALUABLE contribution to change the world for the best.

HOW NOT TO BE GRATEFUL?!? I LOVE YOU SUPERFOREST, EVERY SINGLE DAY, I LOVE YOU AND HONOR YOU BY BEING AN EXTENT OF YOUR AWESOME POSITIVE IMPACT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUPERFOREST, AND LONG LIFE TO YOU!
In love and gratitude,
Marie-Eve

P.S. YOU "encouraged ME to step out of our comfort zones and take action toward the things I believe in"!
THANK YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment