Saturday 30 October 2010

The sound of love - Together - Bob Sinclar

Even though it is far from being my favorite type of music, I absolutely love Bob Sinclair's messages. Here is a soooo lovely video -and of course with great lyrics- that I just found out! And this makes you think of... what?



Yes! This obviously makes me think of the Humanifesto video as well! What about teaming up and singing April's wonderful song, now? haha :)
OH, SO MUCH LOVE GOING OUT IN YOUR DIRECTION!

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND OF HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE! GET COSTUMED, BE SILLY, HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely :D It's a perfect vid to watch before bed. yup, I'm gonna crash early tonight. I'm having a slight chest congestion! Try to get rid of it as quickly as I can! Love your new profile pic :)

    so, what are you tonight? Are you a giant sunflower or something?

    Boo! from chilly Big Apple,

    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better! My new post coming up will tell you! ;)

    Hope you'll get better soon, dear Hana!
    Origano oil is the best thing I can suggest! Or some essential oils as Ravintsara and Eucalyptus Radiata.

    Much love and healing vibes!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete