Thursday 13 May 2010

The sound of love - Anything You Want - Jason Mraz

Have I told you that this guy is my favorite singer? Yeah... and too many times probably! ;) But if you like my posts, I'm pretty sure that you love, or might love, Mraz as much as I do!

Among all of his songs, here is probably my favorite one. To share it with you, I've chose a version with the lyrics, so that they get stuck into your head, and so that you sing it the whole day long... hehe!
I know, this version also has an extension over the beginning of another song, and I am sorry for not being able to fix this.



One more thing, as a little aside note: we often kinda forget the whole team surrounding our favorite singers... who are nonetheless part of the final result that we love so much. So, for all of your wonderful songs, I want to thank you, Mraz, AND your whole big team! Toca, you also are doing an amazing job! Love you all!

MAY YOU ALL, DEAR READERS, SPEND A FABULOUS DAY, SINGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment